Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MAYBE I JUST MISS MY LIVEJOURNAL


It's a really nasty day today - a mixture of snow and rain. My reason for creating this blog is not to discuss the weather, but more to just let my thoughts fly somewhere. What better listener is there than cyberspace? I don't really have a clear objective here other than to just rant and rave about random topics of interest. The good news is that I'm not starting this blog specifically for anybody, so you're under no obligation to stick around, although friends of mine might find it beneficial to pop back every once in a while to see what I'm up to or look at my Oscar predictions... only when my frequent Twitter updates don't suffice.

I keep journals, but I want a public avenue - a place that isn't so secretive...

Because some thoughts are better shared than kept secret. Y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment